October 9, 2009

New work in progress


I have been working on this for a while now and hope to finish it soon because I am notorious for starting paintings and then I get an idea for a new one and somehow I end up with allot of unfinished work. Now that I am retired I hope to finish some older works sitting around. I guess I work better if I have a deadline and a time frame in which to accomplish something. I started back to B.S.F. a few weeks ago and have allot of homework to do, so that is my priority. Looks like I may have to put the garden to bed this weekend. It's supposed to snow Sunday. I am always sad to see summer end but
really do love the snowy landscape of winter. I hope to blog more often since winter seems more concussive to computer world. Happy Fall you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment