December 19, 2008




These are three paintings recently finished and now hang in the Dutch Pet Motel in Crete Il. I had promised my son in law to do some dog paintings for him and delivered six of them to him on Thanksgiving. I have started a painting of my sister Jonis' dog Iggy but haven't gotten beyond the sketching stage yet. I'll be glad when this temp job ends as it cuts into my creativity. I made a New Years Resolution list today, actually for my church newsletter and used scripture as a point of reference. The first on the list goes like this. Exercise a little....For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come. 1 Timothy 4:8 . I think my fellow church members will enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment