November 21, 2008



I took this photo last year after an ice storm. It looks like a little chick nested in the wisteria. Winter isn't without its little delights! Sounds like I'm trying to psych myself up for the inevitable. Kevin and I test drove a couple of vechicles today. We really liked the Chrysler Pacifica, what a smooth ride. This morning we installed a new stained glass light fixture in the dinning room. I ordered it on line and of course it came with instuctions that were so vague we could have just thrown them away. Anyway it looks swell, after all our bitching, and it really warms up the place. I've been really busy these past few weeks with work and study. I hope to finish one more painting before Thanksgiving so I can bring them to My son in law for his kennel. I'm giving him them for a birthday gift and hope to when his customers see them they'll want to commision me to paint their dogs. Headed to Chicagoland next week forThanksgiving at my daughters . Hope you all have a good one.

2 comments:

  1. did you get a new car? i'll have come over and check out your new shade.hopefully we won't have as much ice this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great thanksgiving girlfriend. see you soon.

    ReplyDelete