October 25, 2008



I have finished a couple of more paintings and am now working on another. I don't know how I will find enough time for all I want to do as I have committed myself to a temporary job working at a small gift shop in Iowa City that I used to work at. The owner called me and asked me to help out for the next couple of months as she gets ready to close the store. Just another sign of economic upheaval . Everyone's feeling the pinch these days and gifts are just one of those items that are not too high on the list of necessities. It's finally sunny today and I must get outside and do some yard work before the snow blows. Kevin and I went to the Golden age brunch at the church this morning. We were the youngest oldsters there but it was fun and the food was good. I put up a new stewardship poster in the narthax which turned out pretty well. I did a drawing of the image of Christ and filled the body with photos of eveyone in the congregation the caption reads... The Body Of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment