December 14, 2009



I only wish this came out a little clearer but I hope it is enjoyed as a sample of my little snow village under my little tree. The image below is that of the snow Angel I did yesterday. Unfortunatly it is warming up out there and it probably won't last long. I have been wanting to make a snow Angel for years and have finally managed to do it. I felt like a kid again playing out there in winter wonderland... I hope to do more snow sculptures this year cause it feels good and its just plain fun!

2 comments:

  1. Your snow angel is simply beautiful. What an enjoyable blog to look through--it makes me feel that I have rediscovered the wonder of childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden below is beautiful and yes, there just might be a fairy in there!

    ReplyDelete