May 30, 2009



As you can see the new room is coming along and soon I will be painting away!!! Not only will I paint the walls, there really isn't much there so I will soon be painting canvas and on old barn wood again. Thank you all my blogger friends for your inspiration. I hope to have a renewed season of creativity very shortly here.... Below pictures of my newly decorated computer room and dining room . Just had to throw in a picture of a few of the wonderful women in my group this year. I'll be missing them but will reunite in the fall to study John. I will have finished seven years in B.S.F. International next May. I am looking forward to the last semester and then who knows I just might start over again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura!
    I was so glad to see an update from you! Your home is lovely....you have beautiful collections.
    I am excited to see your barn board paintings, as we have this passion in common!
    Hope you are well!
    Much love, Debra

    ReplyDelete